Wow… the matcha set and master class is back by popular demand!
Our Founder, Leane, has once again agreed to run Matcha Masterclasses. Yes, you read that correctly, they’re back and better than ever. This gift set and masterclass combination means that you are fully equipped with everything you need in order to follow along with the class and make your own Matcha Tea.
These classes are run on Sunday mornings at 10am. The gift set includes:
- A Chasen Bamboo Whisk
- A Hand Made Bowl
- A Chasuku bamboo spoon
- A tin of Finest Kineta Organic Matcha Tea powder
The masterclass promises to be highly interactive and will cover everything from:
- The history and rituals of Matcha
- How is Matcha Tea made
- How to care for your bamboo whisk
- How to store your Matcha Tea
- How to prepare the perfect Matcha Tea the traditional way
- Tasting notes
- The health benefits of matcha tea
- How to spot the good matcha from the bad!
- Matcha tea for modern living; weight loss, athletic performance and ideas for incorporating matcha into any lifestyle
- Live Q&A
This master class promises to deliver a fast-paced, interactive and inspiring tea drinking session. Invite friends to the party and learn about what makes a great cup of frothy matcha and why. Leane believes that Matcha is about health, connection, inspiration and drive and she looks forward to sharing her journey into matcha and empowering you with as much knowledge of matcha as possible in the process.
Now is the perfect time to share matcha together and learn a little more about the fascinating history and health benefits this super drink holds.
This Master Class requires a minimum of 4 people and will be classed as fully booked when 10 people have booked. We like to keep these Matcha Masterclasses as intimate and interactive as possible.
These classes are run every 3rd Sunday of the month and make a perfect matcha gift. To make this as easy as possible for you, booking is flexible and doesn’t have to be made immediately upon gift set purchase.