Iced Matcha Tea – The Minty Way…
The little known taste sensation duo that is Matcha + Mint! So few people know what an awesome power combination this is. It’s a firm favourite here at Kineta HQ. So, we have decided its about time we share the minty Iced Matcha Tea combination with the world.
We have taken our ceremonial Matcha Tea powder from Japan and blended with freshly plucked peppermint leaves. Both of these are stone-ground to superfine Japanese standards of around 10-16 Microns making this a fine powder which easily blends in a bottle with cold water. This product is produced in small batches to maintain high standards of freshness, taste and nutritional value.
This is super easy to make too. Simply take your water bottle, add half a teaspoon of powder, put on the lid, shake hard and go!
Other super tasty ideas for our minty fresh iced matcha tea:
- Blend hot to make a frothy mint matcha tea
- Perfect as a latte
- Indulgent in thick hot chocolate
Tasting notes: Smooth, fresh, icy waves of mint dance over the tongue combine a hint of vegetal green tea with a Umami finish. What’s left? Iced mint freshness on your palate and cool zingy energy for the rest of your day.
Here is a quick video of why we launched Iced Mint Matcha and how easy it is to make:
We are big fans of Organic farming for the health of ourselves and our planet. So what does it mean to farm Matcha Tea the Organic way?
– Abstain from using any synthetic fertilisers or pesticide
– Protect the environmental integrity of lands surrounding the gardens
– Minimise pollution and optimize biological productivity
– Naturally replenish and maintain soil fertility
– Promote biodiversity in and around the tea gardens